Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Newest Brother - Travis



Here is a video sent to my parents from china of the latest addition to my family, Andy. This is the video of him recieving the care package my mother made up and sent him. Lindsay's favorite part is when someone points to a family picture and says, "Yes they are a very close family."

I did cut down 3 mintues of this video to make the file half it's original size. I apologize if I cut anyones favorite parts. I tried to choose parts either that I couldn't understand or that Andy was not in the frame.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's great! Thanks so much for posting the video. There is something so special about adoption, especially international adoption. Your parents have such loving hearts. I can't wait to meet Andy in person and see what amazing things God has for his life!