In an effort to post SOMETHING, anything on this blog, I'm going old school with a quiz! A super short one.
Favorite TV show?
Already, I see that I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one answer to each question. Maybe I'll do top three.
The Office, Gilmore Girls, Seinfeld - honorable mention: SportsNight
In Franklin? hmm...we don't eat out alot, but when we do, we usually like Cafe Rel.
Outside of the sticks? Sweet Tomatoes, Whole Foods Salad Bar ;)
At any given time, there are about 4 varieties of shampoo in my shower. I like to switch it up everyday, and cleanse with Neutrogena (the kind in the clear bottle), every 3 days or so to remove the gunk. Right now, I have: Suave Rosemary Mint, Herbal Essences Pure something, Neutrogena and Pantene for Curly hair.
Honey Bunches of Oats (Almonds), Cinnamon Cheerios, Trader Joes Fiber Twigs
Something that happened yesterday?
Travis and I took the kids on a run. He's actually getting pretty good. We do intervals and that helps to break the run up.
Something you are looking forward to?
Our beach trip next week!! We're headed to Destin, Florida.
Something you love about summer?
Lots of things: my sister having time off teaching so she can go walk with me, fresh vegetables and fruits, vacation, a tan.
Something on your wish list?
Again - I have to pick just one?!?
Top three: new vacuum, IPOD, and running shoes.
And a post wouldn't be complete without a picture. This one was taken when Dominic and I ran in his first 5k. I may or may not have made him throw up at the end.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Notice the double roll around the knee area. Typically, when a woman eats something, she says, "This is going straight to my thighs". Not here. We deposit our fat in the cheeks and knees.
Trying for some Bieber hair (well, pre-cut Bieber hair). A little thin right now, but we have high hopes.
You can barely make out teeth here. She has 5 total!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
- Clara is seriously the best baby ever. Those chubby thighs. Ah, I could eat them up.
- P90X is awesome. I thought I would hate getting up at 6AM to sweat beside my husband (who has such focus and drive in everything, but not really at exercising), but I love it. I like knowing that I've gotten it out of the way and can do anything I want with the rest of my day. Just so happens that I usually end up walking or running 4 or 5 more miles later.
- Jersey Shore is rubbish. Would you watch it if Jesus was sitting beside you? (cause, guess what, HE IS!). I've been trying to ask myself this question with everything that we watch lately. Sadly, the TV gets turned off alot. Or maybe that's not sad.
- I cut Henry's hair and now he seems so old. Like at least 3.
- If you eat egg whites for breakfast, you're allowed to nibble on brownies an hour afterwards. Then an hour after that, then an hour after that, then.....
- Travis is leading worship now at FCC. He's doing an amazing job IMHO. Hi, my name is Lindsay and I'm a worship team groupie.
- Spring is just around the corner. That means I have to order my organic seeds and bioinsecticide....wait, what?!? Yeah - first year gardener and I'm attempting organics? We'll see if the ole brown thumb shows up again (I get it from my mother). If all else fails, I'll just "borrow" from dad's garden.
And last but not least, a picture that will put a smile on that grumpy face of yours....