Sunday, June 19, 2011

Survey Edition

In an effort to post SOMETHING, anything on this blog, I'm going old school with a quiz!  A super short one.

Favorite TV show?
Already, I see that I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one answer to each question.  Maybe I'll do top three.
The Office, Gilmore Girls, Seinfeld  - honorable mention: SportsNight

Favorite restaurant?
In Franklin?  hmm...we don't eat out alot, but when we do, we usually like Cafe Rel.
Outside of the sticks?  Sweet Tomatoes, Whole Foods Salad Bar ;)

Favorite Shampoo?
At any given time, there are about 4 varieties of shampoo in my shower.  I like to switch it up everyday, and cleanse with Neutrogena (the kind in the clear bottle), every 3 days or so to remove the gunk.  Right now, I have: Suave Rosemary Mint, Herbal Essences Pure something, Neutrogena and Pantene for Curly hair.

Favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats (Almonds), Cinnamon Cheerios, Trader Joes Fiber Twigs

Something that happened yesterday?
Travis and I took the kids on a run.  He's actually getting pretty good.  We do intervals and that helps to break the run up.

Something you are looking forward to?
Our beach trip next week!!  We're headed to Destin, Florida.

Something you love about summer?
Lots of things:  my sister having time off teaching so she can go walk with me, fresh vegetables and fruits, vacation, a tan.

Something on your wish list?
Again - I have to pick just one?!?
Top three:  new vacuum, IPOD, and running shoes.

And a post wouldn't be complete without a picture.  This one was taken when Dominic and I ran in his first 5k.  I may or may not have made him throw up at the end.

3 comments:

Wright Family said...

what a gorgeous picture on the top of your blog !....when I was in Florida, my sister told me to get rid of my Pantene and get some decent shampoo....I agree about Cafe Rel....

Unknown said...

excited to see your gorgeous babies and you blogging again yipee!

Sarah said...

I miss your blog updates! Hope you are doing well. We seriously should get together sometime :)