Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a big boy!

My big baby boy had his 4 month checkup this morning. He is in the 80th percentile for weight, height and head circumference! I hate to admit it, but I am a little proud that I am the reason that he is so big, that my milk has made him that way (is that bad?).

A couple of highlights from the appointment:
  • The doctor did say that by the looks of his gums, he'll be cutting teeth in the next couple of weeks! I'm NOT looking forward to that!
  • He cried so hard when he got his shots but smiled a few seconds later at the nurses who gave them to him. Ladies man, just like his daddy.
  • Dr. Berger said he is a very strong baby and looks very very healthy.
  • He also has a wicked cold right now, complete with coughing, gagging, mucous, and a fever. Ugh. He just smiles through it though. He is over in his swing right now, smiling through his coughing fits.

No comments: