Sunday, March 1, 2009

Morning Routine - Travis

Henry and I are really borring. Every day we go through the exact same steps. When he gets done eating I change his diaper and then set him in the corner of the couch with a toy to play with (with which to play.) Then I go into the kitchen and put my oatmeal into the microwave and start my coffee beans grinding. As a tradition Henry always jumps a little when the grinder start and looks around to see what it is and I walk into the living room to see how big his eyes are. Then I bring my oatmeal and coffee in and sit on the couch with him, and we watch the morning business news.

When I'm done eating, I take him back into his crib as he needs his diaper changed again. Then I put him in his walker(pictured below) and he walks around and around eating trying to eat things untill he gets fussy. Then I pick him up and we quitely/slowly/peacefullly walk him back to his crib and strap him down like he's in a silver chair. He sleeps another hour and a half for a total of almost 3 extra hours of sleep for lindsay. Definently worth it.

1 comment:

T & L said...

see what an amazing husband i have!!!