Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Update

So I've now entered the phase where I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks. I had my appointment yesterday and the doctor said that Henry is perfect. She says to look at me, she would put me at 6 months (I'm 8), but that Henry is a "big baby". I am so thrilled because I was a little worried that I wasn't getting big enough. I've only gained 7 pounds but she doesn't seem to think that this is a problem. She also said that he is already head-down!

We scheduled our 4D ultrasound at Southwestern for July 17th, 8:30AM. If anyone wants to come, let me know, we will try to squeeze as many people as we can in the room. If you know anyone whose pregnant, let them know that between 28-32 weeks, you can get a 4D ultrasound for $5 at SCC! That's amazing because they are like $200 anywhere else.

One more thing - invitations go out this week for our baby shower. If you read this blog and don't get one, you are certainly invited!! It will be Sunday, July 27th - 2-4pm drop-by at Macon County Library's conference room. Feel free to come by and eat some yummy cake and shower foods (courtesy of Katy and Camila).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you saying that you've only gained 7 lbs from your pre-pregnancy weight?!

Anneke

Unknown said...

That is unreal, I can hardly believe it. Wow. And you were so concerned about gaining a ton of weight when pregnant : ) If we were pregnant at the same time, you'd make me look like an ogre : ) Way to go, Linds, that is AMAZING!!

Anneke

T & L said...

thanks! I've just been eating normally but keeping up with my exercising. i'm expecting to add alot in these next two months.

cjw said...

I totally want to go if I'm not in the middle of a trial.