Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lovely Day

Me oh my! Today was just so lovely! For those who don't live in Franklin, the weather has been pretty cold as of late and it was starting to wear on my nerves. I like to be able to get out and MOVE, freezing cold does not help with that. Today, the high was in the 60's! We were able to take a walk as a family (another awesome thing is that Travis had today off) and we went to the park. Travis also babysat while I went to the gym. Oh and we got his hair cut - I always do it and believe it or not, it is hard to work that in when you have a 5-month old. Oh and that brings us to the fact that yesterday was Henry's 5-month old birthday. His new accomplishment is sitting up all by himself. I feel like this post is all over the board so I'll continue the trend and just post some pictures of Henry.



2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

Can't you just come to Colorado so I can kiss him?!?!

T & L said...

oh man would we! i'll ask travis if we can afford it.