Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Facebook

This is what my status read for the entire day yesterday. I got such a great response from my friends that I thought I'd share. I also got two emails that encouraged me even further. My life is in God's hands and he is directing me down this path that I didn't think I wanted. Boy, has He changed me!!


Lindsay Mashburn Wright: knows that staying at home is one of the best gifts I can give Henry. I understand that there are circumstances that prevent this sometimes BUT for those of you who want to stay home, just make a budget. yes, you might have to give up your HD tv and shop at thrift stores, but the return is so worth it!!!
11:37am
Sara Mashburn Shope, Misty Ford Gouge and 2 others like this.

Diedre Breeden at 1:17pm April 21
amen sister!

Jennifer Keener at 1:19pm April 21
I sooo desire to be a stay at home mom!

Sarah Richardson Wilkins at 1:36pm April 21
definitely worth it, but so hard sometimes, too!

Sara Mashburn Shope at 1:48pm April 21
Being a stay-at-home mommy IS awesome!! Best job ever :)

Lindsay Mashburn Wright at 4:33pm April 21
yes it is def. hard at times...when anyone who says, "yeah but you get to stay home", like we don't do anything all day, I just want to let them trade places during the screaming and the poop :) Gosh, I love it though. Jennifer, maybe now that your house is rented, you can run the numbers again and make that possible?

No comments: