Friday, April 3, 2009

Sick - But with my partner

I haven't been this sick for as long as I can remember. Not even when I was first pregnant with Henry, and no, I don't think I'm pregnant :) Wednesday night around 1:30AM, it started! The vomiting! UGH! By the time that Travis had to get ready for work, he decided to stay home and take care of Henry because I couldn't take care of him with my head over the toilet. The whole day was a bust and I just wanted it to be over. Travis did SUCH a good job taking care of Henry - I didn't change one diaper all day and he didn't complain about it. It is so comforting to know that I have someone that I can always count on to help me, who I can rely on no matter what. Travis is just the most amazing father and partner to go through this life with.

This morning I woke up still feeling nauseous but no fever or chills. God will never forsake me.

1 comment:

AshleyC said...

Isn't it wonderful to have someone to help you!? I know what you mean, being sick with a little one is TERRIBLE! Check your blog often, love to see what you post.