Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thank you to everyone who called or texted today!

Today wasn't really all that exciting as far as birthdays go, but it was a day of much needed rest. As I posted earlier, I had contractions throughout the night and morning. It was extremely exhausting mostly because I got about 3 hours of sleep. They began to taper off around 10am, so when Travis left for work, I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, he was home. My body must have been really tired (which scares the heck out of me thinking about the real event). After taking a shower, I found this waiting in the living room:





The first picture is of the banner that Travis made at work. Notice the craftmanship, especially where he starts running out of room at the end of birthday. The second picture is of an "ice cream cake" that he made, which really means that he formed chocolate ice cream into a cake form and lit a candle on top. He makes me feel like a princess.

2 comments:

Pickens said...

I love the ice cream cake! Linds, I need your email address. You are so adorable by the way. You look airbrushed.

T & L said...

aww thanks! my email is lindsaymwright@yahoo.com. I'm assuming you are in Laura's wedding so I'll get to see you this weekend!!! Yay!