Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It occurred to me this morning while I was taking my step aerobics class, that people can get sorta scared around a pregnant woman. As I was looking around during class, it seemed like everyone had their eye on me, making a plan for what would happen if I fell over or my water broke. I got to thinking about it and I would be SO embarrassed if I was on a treadmill or elliptical and my water broke. What would I do? Get a towel and clean it up?

Maybe today will be my last visit for the time being.

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

since tomorrow is your due date, it might as well be....lovec

emily said...

That is so funny because I had a 9 month pregnant girl taking my class till she went into labor...every day I was just waiting for her water to break in the middle of class!! I didn't know what I would do :) She was bouncing up and down on the Bosu like it was nothing and we all were watching in wonder and worriment (is that a word?!)