Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy for Bad News - Travis

We have just received some GREAT news. Unfortunately due to someone else's misfortunes(not too serious misfortunes), Robin is able to extend her streak of seeing Henry every day of his life by going back to Chattanooga with us tomorrow. For those of you unaware: Henry was born on a Saturday the 6th, Robin came over that day and took the next week off work while I worked and she came back to Franklin Sunday the 14th. I took the next week off so Monday the 15th Lindsay and I came to Franklin. I have to work again on Wednesday the 24th so we are all four going back to Chattanooga tomorrow the 23rd. Robin will stay with us until Sunday the 28th. So for the first 23 days of Henry's life he will get as much face time with Robin as he does with either me or Lindsay. (BTW, I suggest to anyone else having a baby try to get a Grandparent as fanatical as Henry has. She has made it a million times easier on us.)

No comments: