Friday, September 5, 2008

There is an end in sight

No Henry yet. This morning, we went to a doctor's appointment that I really didn't think we would get to, but alas, he is still not here. The doctor was extremely surprised to see us. She did my internal, I'm 3cm dilated, 50% effaced. We decided that if I haven't gone into labor by next Wednesday, that we will induce that day. We have to be at the hospital at 5am and if all goes well, Henry will be in my arms by that afternoon!! Of course, we hope that he comes before then.

I am just so ready to kiss his little cheeks and feet. I'm ready to meet this little man who kicks my ribs and performs acrobatics in my stomach. I am also so ready to spend an entire day laying flat on my belly, eating raw sushi, and do a real bench press. AHHH!!

3 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

Sleeping on your belly after pregnancy is the most wonderful thing ever!!! You are so right.

Wright Family said...

I talked to Amy today - she'll start working with Andy next Wed , maybe the day Henry comes out - I updated her on your situation - she was very sympathetic...jerry keeps insisting he will be born on a sunday..I have no idea why...jerry leaves tonight for hanna....lovec

Anonymous said...

Lindsay and Trav,
The Bells are ready and waiting in K-town to hear of the arrival of Mr. Henry. Not long now!
Aunt Julie