Saturday, September 13, 2008

You've got to be kidding

So yesterday, Mom offered to watch the baby and gave Travis and I two whole hours by ourselves - such a gift!! We are driving home from the gym and the conversation was all about Henry -we finally get time to ourselves and all we can talk about is him! - I'm told that this is quite normal.

Anyway, I say something like, "Have you noticed so and so about Henry's diapers?" Travis doesn't really respond. Then it hits me - Travis hasn't changed a poopy diaper! Then he informs me that he hasn't changed a diaper ALL week. Not once. In the hospital, I gave him the task of changing the baby's first poopy diaper. He played dumb and got Julia to "show him how".

Needless to say, when we got home, I made sure he got to experience the pleasure that is poop!

2 comments: